Online Banking from Citizens Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History View checking and savings account history
- Check Image View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Citizens Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, statements may be stored on a computer or other device for long-term access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Get your account information at your fingertips by using the Citizens Bank mobile app.
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.